Lady Divorce

I am Attorney Marissa Bigelli and I concentrate my practice on Divorce and represent both men and women in Connecticut.


I am a Connecticut divorce attorney who represents people who wish to end their marriage. I have 2 offices and handle cases statewide.  My main office is in Milford, which makes it convenient to handle cases in both the Fairfield and New Haven Judicial Districts.  I also have an office in the greater Hartford area.

If you or a family member is dealing with a divorce, you need a lawyer who can advocate for you, can deal with the legal proceedings and protect your legal and financial interests.  I will be that attorney.

I handle cases:

  • With contested child custody
  • With cheating spouses
  • For stay at home moms
  • As guardian for minor children in divorces
  • If you have been served or wish to start the process


My clients are normal everyday people who, just like you, find themselves going through the end of their marriage. I make sure the system and the lawyers treat you with the dignity you deserve.

Hope is not a strategy.  Call me today to get peace of mind knowing you have a trained Connecticut Divorce lawyer on your side.

You can sleep easy tonight with LadyDivorce on your side!

The following two tabs change content below.

Marissa Bigelli

Marissa Bigelli is a divorce and family law attorney in Connecticut. Known as "Lady Divorce," she fights for her clients to get the best result possible for them. Call 203-301-4002 to speak to Lady Divorce today!

Latest posts by Marissa Bigelli (see all)

Call LadyDivorce today for FREE case review.
Call now 203-301-4002

Recent Blog Post

Best of Avoiding Post Divorce Mistakes

Happy woman

The divorce is finalized - all of your troubles are over, right? Unfortunately, this is seldom the case. You will most likely be dealing with the effects of your divorce for months or even years to come. To help you get through this emotional time, here are some mistakes that you can avoid after your divorce.

  • Parenting Mistakes: Avoid these 4 parenting mistakes as a single parent.
  • Guilt: Don’t let guilt concerning your divorce overtake you. Find out how to combat it here.
  • Anger: Don’t’ succumb to anger once your divorce is finalized. Discover how to let go here.

Learning about potential mistakes that you can make can help you avoid them. Learn more about dealing with divorce on by reading my blog.