I am Attorney Marissa Bigelli and I concentrate my practice on Divorce and represent both men and women in Connecticut.
I am a Connecticut divorce attorney who represents people who wish to end their marriage. I have 2 offices and handle cases statewide. My main office is in Milford, which makes it convenient to handle cases in both the Fairfield and New Haven Judicial Districts. I also have an office in the greater Hartford area.
If you or a family member is dealing with a divorce, you need a lawyer who can advocate for you, can deal with the legal proceedings and protect your legal and financial interests. I will be that attorney.
I handle cases:
- With contested child custody
- With cheating spouses
- For stay at home moms
- As guardian for minor children in divorces
- If you have been served or wish to start the process
My clients are normal everyday people who, just like you, find themselves going through the end of their marriage. I make sure the system and the lawyers treat you with the dignity you deserve.
Hope is not a strategy. Call me today to get peace of mind knowing you have a trained Connecticut Divorce lawyer on your side.
You can sleep easy tonight with LadyDivorce on your side!
Latest posts by Marissa Bigelli (see all)
- What to do with the house in divorce - July 29, 2014
- Should I Remove My Name From a Mortgage After Divorce? - July 22, 2014
- Selling the House and Home Equity - July 15, 2014